So I'm not really sure who all reads this but I thought those of you who haven't been out here might like to see our actual living space. Mainly, this is for Noel and Shay who have specifically requested it :) The above picture is the view looking to the right from our patio/porch (I like to call it a porch, it makes me feel a little more southern and I like to think that we actually do have a porch:) These are the San Gabriel mountains featuring Mt. Baldy which, on a clear day, you can see from LA! There's a fun waterfall and ski resort (we have yet to test out the snow up there, but I've heard it's not the greatest for skiing/snowboarding).
Our tv cabinet we got for $100! Corey wanted a low to the ground tv stand table thing but I wanted something we could close up to hide all the stuff inside. He compromised when we found out the price :)
This is our super organized closet! Notice that I don't put up a picture of our guest closet...not quite as organized and where most of our junk lives.
Our little kitchen...I know the fridge is a little cluttered but I would rather have pictures and invitations and baby announcements on it than have it completely white and boring. That's the door to the laundry room/pantry in the back ground (I also didn't think that really needed to be pictured :)
Our "eating area". Although I mostly eat on the couch (no, I won't do this when we have kids, nor will the tv be on:)
The master bedroom...I hate that that outlet/cord are showing but there's really no way around it. Shay gave us that monogrammed B pillow on the bed that I LOVE :) The back wall was painted brown when we moved and we just left it, some days I like, some days I could do without.
The guest bedroom...my mom and I (well, mostly my mom :) painted and antiqued the armoire, bed and bedside table :)
The living area...my mom bought the print/frame on the wall for us at a thrift store for $7! It was perfect! This is where we spend most of our time :)
I threw this one in because she's just so cute. We had just given her a bath so she's really fluffy and waiting for a treat :)
I apologize that these weren't in any real order. I get confused when I'm uploading them and can't figure out how to arrange them without deleting any :) I hope this gives you a better idea of what our lives are like here :)


2 comments:
Beautiful home! I especially love your view and that cute pup hanging out there. Oh, and I think your mom needs to go shopping for our place too...what great finds!
Love your home friend! Esp the guest bedroom. Hopefully I can get to stay in it one day! ;)
Post a Comment