The thought of having kids slightly terrifies me - I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up - I miss playing volleyball - I long to travel to Hawaii, New Zealand, Morocco, and tons of other places, but my favorite place in the world will always be my grandparents house in Perdido Beach, AL - I desperately want to learn how to surf and play the guitar and sail - it is ridiculously hard for me to make decisions - it would be awesome to be the voice of a cartoon character - the Lord has blessed me with a man I most definitely do not deserve - I adore my family - I long to love freely and live as one who has been saved by God's amazing grace - I look up to my sisters because they fear and honor the Lord above all else, and they are incredible mothers - I sometimes have an entire week of homesickness - my dogs are the best
1 comment:
those look awesome!!!
Post a Comment