Monday, April 2, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a long, long while. I apologize, I guess I've been a busy gal :) Let's see, my latest post was about Thanksgiving...yes, it has been a while. Well, since Thanksgiving we have celebrated Christmas with our families, traveling back to our Southern homes and splitting time with them. We closed on our first home and moved the end of January! We ventured to Beaver Creek, CO for some ski fun with dear friends and to Belize and Cozumel on a cruise, Corey's first. We attended Chick-fil-A's annual Operator Seminar, it was a big year for us :) We've also seen WICKED, taken our first trip to Mammoth for more skiing, celebrated my birthday, joined CrossFit, enjoyed a visit from my mom and continue to work on our home...busy, busy, busy.

I've been told I need more pictures (cough, Amanda, cough:), so, without further introduction...


Christmas at Perdido with the fam.

Awesome pj's my mom gave me ;)

My Christmas gift from my wonderful husband ;)

Beaver Creek with dear friends!

Where I usually end up, back on my butt :)

Roll Tide Roll! National Champs!

Swimming with dolphins in Cozumel...he wasn't thrilled about doing this ;)

I was! Dream come true!

After lazily tubing a river in Belize...gorgeous!

We had this portrait taken on the cruise (it was in the examples of possible poses...we thought it was hilarious and were quite entertained with ourselves :)!

Sister ships docked in Cozumel, ours is on my right.

Our ride from the airport for Seminar!

Corey was a second year symbol winner! They gave him the title to his truck and this snazzy red jacket ;)

Chick-fil-A made Valentine's Day special for us all with a feast and dancing by the pool!

His name on display for being an award winner ;)

My little Rookie of the Year (one of 6, these 3 were from the West Region)!

Creating the Behnke snow family (it's a long story) in Mammoth :)

Sledding!

Mammoth fun!

Celebrating my birthday at Hip Kitty Jazz and Fondue!

Horseback riding in Malibu for my birthday ;)

We're officially CrossFit members...crazy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know pictures of our house are well overdue...I have "befores", I'm just waiting to get some better "afters" and then I will post what I have. We are working on painting the kitchen cabinets and dining room chairs, I'll try to post "progress" pics on those as well :) Be on the lookout, or don't if you're not all that excited about it :) Until then...



2 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Loved the update and all of the pictures!!! You guys have been VERY busy! Can't wait for the house updates and pictures!

Amanda said...

Thank you!! Now that's what I'm talking about! You guys look like yall are living it up! I'm so proud of all y'all have accomplished this year so far! Can't wait to see you this summer!