Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a hoot!

I'm on an owl kick. Truth be told, I have been for a while now. I'm not talking about "owl overload" here (It's not like I want everything I wear, accessorize or decorate with to be owl) but I do scan through Etsy.com on occasion actively seeking out new owl merchandise. It's become somewhat of hobby (I definitely do not purchase all the stuff I find, that would for sure be owl overload) but it's fun to browse. Anyway, I've gotten the idea from some other blogs I follow to feature certain ideas or tips from week to week. So, I figured I would share my favorite owl finds every now and then, starting now. You may not enjoy this as much as I will :)


*Hand made pillow cover made by the seller sukanart on Etsy.


*Hand made clutch style wallet and card holder made by the seller jcarterhandmade on Etsy.
(I actually did buy this, but just the wallet:)

*Hand made Gadget Case made by the seller sewingamity on Etsy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

these are adorable! you know our nursery animal is an owl ... looks like i should start checking out etsy!

Gretchen said...

These are SO cute!!! :)